Sunday, February 7, 2010

Um, yeah.

Diets suck. The end.

I don't know what's happened lately but despite the higher number of good days than bad the scale is disagreeing with me on every side. It's just not pretty folks. So I am trying to regather myself and figure out my next step in the fight against fat. In the mean time I am entertaining myself with my true love (besides food and my family), sewing.

Yep, you heard it here. I am an avid sewer and have been cracking out the projects and plan to do more. If I could just sit and sew all day, every day, I would and it would make me oh so happy. So you can only imagine how incredibly happy I was to be told about a great give-a-way today. There is this really neat site (I think I've found another site to stalk) that is giving away not just 1 but 2 Janome machines. www.thediydish.com What I would give for that embroidery machine! So if there is anyone out there following me you should really check it out, and if you happen to win and don't want it I will gladly help you out....

No comments:

Post a Comment