Monday, December 28, 2009

WTH was I thinking?

So many people warned me and tried to remind me that starting a diet plan right before the holidays was futile. Did I listen? NNOOOO!!!!!! I am truly afraid to even weigh myself right now, so I'm not going to for another week at least, maybe twice.

We don't really do a lot of celebrating for new years other than some pizza and soda for the kids so I don't see too much of a problem starting on track now.

Phase 1 was taking better care of myself and doing better with my water intake. I really can't believe I'm saying it but I've done pretty good so far! I have been making a point to clean myself up on a daily basis and while I haven't cut down on alternative beverages I have made sure to be drinking more water to counter it all. Now to just continue with that and move on to the next step.

Phase 2 is to get more sleep and, um, crap, I can't remember right now. Maybe it's my lack of sleep....

I am also going to start an alternative route at the same time. I have taken a few things in the past to aid in weight loss so I am going to start with what I have and go from there. Synthetic stuff is just that, synthetic, but I can say that the warnings alone on the box/bottle can be enough to scare you in to sticking with a plan. Think about it, that's why they can all fail for some and be so effective for others. Either you follow everything it says to avoid any side effects and lose weight, or you take your chances and end up staying the same or gaining. If you don't believe me try reading the warning on the well known diet system 'Alli', that alone will prove my point, just go to their site. I've even taken the stuff and may go back to it in the not so distant future so you will get the daily feedback on how ti works, what it does, and what I would prefer it not be doing.

I will actually be starting though with SlimQuick All Natural. I have taken this recently but was also taking some other herbal drops and was having some stomach issues but have no clue just what was causing it so I am going to give it a try again on it's own and see how it works for me.

Now that it's 12:30 am I will head to bed on what will hopefully be my last late night. I challenge you (who ever you may be since I haven't told anyone I'm doing this and am really just hoping that people start stumbling on it and think it's worth following) to either join me or decide to take your own weight/health in to your own hands and follow your own plan.

The Diet Tester

No comments:

Post a Comment