Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SlimQuick All Natural

I didn't start the SlimQuick yesterday as planned because I wasn't feeling well and wanted a clear look at how I will react to it, so today was the day.

I took my first dose this morning and will be taking another one shortly. There is a lot of caffeine in each dose so I opted to skip my coffee this morning as I think it was the combo and having too much in my body that caused the stomach issues the last time I took it. I am not really craving the caffeine in it but the warm and yummy goodness of it so this is really hard for me.

I am going to compromise with myself in just a bit though, I will take my next dose with the required water and then I'm going to make some tea that is either caffeine free or at least a low dose so I can get some warm yumminess and feel satisfied.

The Diet Tester

No comments:

Post a Comment