Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm fat!

It's one of those days, I'm fat and miserable and I wallowed in it.

I once again quit taking the Slim Quick after just a couple of days because it was giving me horrible stomach cramps and diarrhea. I need to go to their website and see if there are any other 'warnings' and if it was maybe something else I was eating/drinking or just my body not getting along with it.

I weighed myself today too, what a disappointment. I didn't expect any loss really but was hopeful, instead I was up. I didn't weigh in this morning right away so I am trying to tell myself that that played a bigger role than I know it did. 237.4, that was what I saw.

I have an acai cleanse that I've been debating on trying and I think that's my next step in an aide.

Discovery Health is also running a National Body Challenge that is a great, and free, option to help keep things running. I am keeping track of the menus that will work for me and their calorie/nutritional info as well as the exercise plans. They also have a full community section where you can connect with others, get help with things and support each other. I haven't taken advantage of the community part yet but I'm sure I will in the future.

Off to a new start, again, tomorrow in hopes that I won't have to buy yet another pair of pants in another size larger.

The Diet Tester

No comments:

Post a Comment